Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dip Night!




I am on my way into work in a couple of minutes after 4 sweet days off. It has been a nice break. My boss decided to close down the Center on Saturday, so that meant no Jr. Jazz for me and the whole day off! So I went climbing with my roommate Kathryn and then to the Utah game instead. Sunday was a good one and I missed each of you except my parents at their home on Sunday night. I went for a 14 mile run on Monday and yes, have been feeling it ever since. It felt great though, but I'll be happy when the Boston marathon is done. After the run I went to lunch with Dean, then we did a little shopping, went to FHE and played some racquetball. It has been several weeks since I have gone undefeated in a racquetball match now...mmmm. Yesterday Kim and I went climbing all morning and I even cracked down and bought a punch pass to the climbing gym. Then we went shopping, and I think I found a lavender shirt for Troy's big day. I hope it works because I can't take it back. And this doesn't mean much to many of you, just some, I also talked Kim into opening a bank account at America First. Life will be so much easier now! Well we got home last night and made a whole bunch of dip. We invited a bunch of people over and had "dip night". It's fun to throw parties here because I invite people from my ward and kim invites people from her ward and new people meet...I like how it works out. Well, I've got to get to work now:-( I guess I've gotta earn a living. Have a delightful day/week. Grandpa, hang in there, you're in our prayers! love you all.

No comments: