Friday, February 20, 2009

Terrible news! (KP)

I have some terrible, horrible, no good, very bad news. Okay, it's not as bad as I've made it out to be, but it was a major bummer for me. Last time I posted I said that my work was sending me to Phoenix....... well, that is no longer the case. Because it would be cheaper to send us to a call center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, it's off to Florida we go. No more Phoenix :( I'm distraught.

Other than that it's been a pretty good week. It was nice having a day off on Monday. Emily and I went with Russ and Bonnie to a place called the Deleware Water Gap. We hiked up a "mountain" that was really a medium sized hill, but it was pretty cool.

I've been running just like my little sis cause I've gotta run a marathon in exactly a month from tomorrow! Yikes. I think I'll go 13 tomorrow. I sure don't enjoy running.

Well, that's all I have to report now except that the stock market is currently taking a nose dive and just hit its lowest point in 11 years and our company has fallen about 30% in the last week and around 80% in the past year or so. Anyway......
You all better get American Express cards and start spending like mad or I'll be out of a job. Okay, that was a joke. Awkward laugh....

No comments: