Sunday, February 1, 2009

DAD's 4for4!

Another good week. It great to have Kyle in the house. He went to Church with us today and then looking at houses in Ogden with Troy and Marissa. I am excited to see what our soon-to-be-weds decide to do about their housing. They can pitch a tent in our back yard until it gets warm. I had a great time with Ryan and Abby and Spencer yesterday. We watched the Utes win by one point, rode a train and came back and played some serious ping pong. Those two are getting so goood. But the big thing is the great news that we get to be grandparents again. Now I can hardly wait until Abby starts school. I am not getting my expectations met with regard to my girls and their significant others. Maybe we'll have to meet for breakfast or lunch or something. My sympathy to the Cardinal fans. I think that Warner is one of the few athletes in the world deserving of our fanship. But on the other hand, who would have thunk that the Cardinals would be in a position to lose the Super Bowl this year. I love you all.
DAD

No comments: