Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A month of Traveling - Jodi

So it has been a busy few weeks for mama Jodi. Beginning at the end of January I went to So. California...actually right next door to Disneyland for a Trade Show. It turns out Alison and Chuck were there at the same time. To bad we didn't hook up for some good Mickey Mouse food.
After California I was home for a bit, then went to England for another Trade Show called Stiches. So I did similar things that I did in California, selling my product. But I did stop of in Liverpool to see all the Beatles beginnings. I just posted details on this on Carson's blog so check this out...www.lilholbrookfam.blogspot.com

From there I was home for about 24 hours then off to Canada. In Canada I taught classes and did more selling and demoing of our new product. In Canada my car was broken into and Marth our beloved GPS unit was stolen. Poor Martha. I made some good friends in Canada however and really enjoyed all the people I was traveling with. We had a fabulous time.

Now I'm home. I've been back at work the last few days, but today Bubba and I will just hang out. Well he is sleeping now, and I'm working/posting, but this is good. My last day of school is tonight, well at least for this class series. I pick up again in March and then I'm officially in the program!!!

So there's the word on the street. Love my family. Gpa glad to hear you are doing better. Gma I wish I was there to help squeeze those oranges. Maybe Carson and I will make a trip down there soon and help out if we can...











No comments: