Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bryn's still working

Like Kyle I'm still very grateful to have a job. Times are getting hard, and it's good to have a good job. Work has been work lately. A lot of administrative stuff that I don't love to do, and disciplining both youth and employees and trying to solve their problems...it's so much fun, or something like that. We had our first fight tonight in a Jr. jazz game, well 15 seconds were left and sure enough it broke out and suddenly the crowd was on the floor. So I jumped up to separate people, fortunately there were my 3 gym supervisors right there, and they jumped in and helped too, so things didn't get too messy. But have I mentioned that there's only 2 weeks left, because there is. We only have a couple days left of our winter outdoor programs. They have also been a lot of fun this season, I wish I knew how to get the classes full.
Nuf of work-this morning I went to the temple with all 3 of my roommates. That's something I've never been able to do. It was neat to be there with them, and if any of your remember Brianne Hamilton, MTC/mission companion, she was working at the temple this morning and helped me through the veil. So that was kinda cool, and made me grateful to live where I do, with who I do...no offense Jess.
We had a fun night on Tuesday night with Marissa and family. Good shower, and Troy-enjoy the pancakes. We really do have a great family, and growing all of the time.
Things are going so well with Dean that I decided to let him beat me 2 out of 5 games of racquetball this week. I'd say that's a sign that I at least like the kid.
Well, mom, I'm sorry it has been hard for you to compete at your own contest, but it's great to have everyone back on the blog. I love to hear about my family. Have a good week!

2 comments:

Dean said...

I knew it! You did let me win! But that's okay. The news that I made the Poll Family blog overshadows my disappointment that I didn't win those games outright.

Anonymous said...

Dean, the day that you beat Bryn more times than not, will be the day we will celebrate with dinner. Brynley buys!