Monday, February 16, 2009

Facebook for rp

Yes, I finally succumbed to peer pressure and have set up my own face book account. I have a couple of converts in Chile that have been trying to track me down and so I figured I ought to join the craze!!

Also, I wanted to let Grandpa know that he's in our prayers and thoughts as he recovers from his surgery. We sure love him and his favorite wife down south of here.

I just got signed up for a gym membership close to our house and I'm so excited to get exercising again. It is only $10 per month. Today was my first day back in the gym after about a year layoff. I'm sure I'll be sore in the morning, but it is worth it. I'm committed to make the time to get there often as I sure feel the difference when all that I've been doing is sitting around the office 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Well that's all for now. Thanks to Abby and Spencer's Grandpa and Grandma as they had quite the fun time going down the hill on sleds and making an excellent snow man this evening.

rp

No comments: