Sunday, February 8, 2009

KP in the NYC

Well Bryn, my weeks start on Monday so depending on the referee, I still consider myself in the hunt. However, if i somehow come to be disqualified based on Utah weeks as opposed to NYC weeks, I will accept the judgement of the committee. It's great being back in the city. It's been nice having a little break from work this weekend. It was kind of a crazy week with work.

It was so good to see all of you on Monday! I had so much fun seeing you all and your kids as well. I can't believe how big Abby and Spencer are getting. I can't hardly take them flying these days. Well, Valentine's day is coming up this Saturday in case any of you have forgotten. I'll be looking for chocolate in the mail.

I love you all and I'm glad I got to see you this week! I'll see you in a month!

No comments: