Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Night--rp

Another week is in the books!! This past week was quite taxing for sure. Right now the amount of work to do is more than one financial advisor and one administrative assistant can do in an average work week. My new assistant Brenda is scheduled to work 25-30 hours a week and she's been doing 45-50 a week. If I added up my average work week over the past several months, it might depress me even more to know how many hours it would be!!

I should have a new guy working with me by March, which will be wonderful to pass on some of the workload. In addition to that, these financial markets continue to make life extra interesting around the office. It's quite sad when so many are forced to sell all of their investments in order to make ends meet. They know it's not a great time to sell at such a depressed level, but have no other choice.

So what do you think of my wonderful "blogging with pictures" wife? Sure enough, she's quite the blogger, which makes Abby think that she too is a blogger. Abby will ask other family and friends, "Do you want to see my blog?" We were quite thrilled that we were able to make the announcement through the blog system.

Although we've been through this pregnant drill before, I don't ever remember Kath being as sick as she's been for the past 10 weeks. My heart goes out to her, especially as she continues to do the many things she does without a word of complaint. Last night at the Gymnastics meet she went and did, although feeling awful from start to finish. Of course, the moments of her feeling well are isolated at best, with most of her day feeling much less than average.

Looking forward to a nice Sunday. With my calling being fairly light right now on Sunday, I've really enjoyed attending and learning at church. See most of you tomorrow.

rp

No comments: