Monday, February 16, 2009

ibmom and gma

Dear best friends of mine,

Today has been a long day, but I thought I'd better post before I go to bed. Dad was up before
5 am. I convinced my self to go back to sleep. At 7 a.m., the surgeon called to ask obout his sore he has on his side. Dad had tried to call him
Thurs, and left word with his office girl. He asked dad a few questions, like did it hurt? Was he fevered? How did it look? It looked better this morning than it did 5 days ago. We've been getting a lot of pus out of it. There was always a lot of drainage. Dad told him he was operation prepared, no medicine, no food, etc. So the Dr. told him to come in as usual at 1:30. Then they had a cancellation and could take him at 12:30. To make a long story short. Everything is OK. Some one cleared the boil out and really made a hole and then padded it with gauze znd bandaged it way up. Dad will be so glad to have this over. They said he could come home tomorrow. Your sweet mom just called me and said she was flying in tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. Got to close early to get some sleep. I enjoyed all your blogs with pictures etc. Keep it up. Love ibmom and gma

No comments: