Friday, February 6, 2009

Learning is Fun - Jodi

Ok, so yes I get busy. Actually I don't remember when I have been so busy. But I love busy. I do. I really like my classes. They are hard work. I also never had to concentrate in class, but I guess this level of school takes a little more!
So here I go. I go to class and leave happy. And a little wired...I take two Dr. Peppers to keep me going till 10! The policy at the school is not to get out of class early...so we are really there till 10 each Wednesday night.
I gave a presentation last Wednesday night. It went well. My teachers said good things, one boy said he didn't want to follow me so I guess that is a good sign. Now I have one more presentation and a 10 page paper due next Wednesday.

Now as for Carson. That kid makes my day every day. Traveling to California last week made me miss his little guts. Every morning he gets up at about 8 and he gives mama a hug then wants his bottle to fall asleep for a few more hours.
Between 9:30 and 10 he starts talking from his crib. Jabbering and when I walk in he says Hi and starts to wave. Then gives his Mama more hugs. Really he just likes to pull my hair, but I call them mama hugs anyways.
He laughs so much and gets excited when we go anywhere. He does have a temper when he doesn't get his way. He just folds in half and screams. Sometimes I just laugh at him...is that rude? Right now we are watching Winnie the Pooh. Was Christopher Robin English when we were little?
Speaking of the British...I'm going to England next week! Wanna come? I'll be there from the 13th to the 18th. Then I go to Canada from the 19th to the 23rd. Anyone want to offer Babysitting services? Really.
Ok, I think bubba is done with the show...and I'm kind of glad...I'm a little sick of it myself!
Love my Fam...see you tonight at the Gymnastics meet.

No comments: