Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back in the big bad city (KP)

Well, I'm back. Back to the dark and dreary city. Okay, so it's not dark and not even a little dreary. It's actually nice being back. Work was pretty busy this week in getting caught up from taking a few days off. I found out this week that I'll be getting an intern in a few months. That should be pretty exciting. I'll have someone to help out with some of the stuff I've been working on, and we have a new project that we're going to hit up. It's already time for me to start looking at my new job for the next rotation. I've been here 6 months now. Boy how the time flies.

Emily and I went running yesterday and we went to the Guggenheim Museum. That place never ceases to weird me out. Well, at least we can check that one off the list. I was pretty bummed to hear about the whole Weber State debacle. I was really hoping to see those guys in the big dance. My work is having a big March Madness party this Friday, but I'm taking the day off to go to DC for the Marathon. Oh boy, the marathon...... I've gotta be honest, I don't think I'm quite ready for it. I should have spent more time training like my little sis, but I'll give it my best shot. I won't be walking for a week, that's for sure. Well, look forward to my next report. I'll let you know if I finished and if I qualified.

Bye for now. Love you all!

1 comment:

Burnhydle said...

Good Luck Kyle! I'll be thinking of you.