Sunday, March 1, 2009

I can't wait for Wednesday! (KP)






Hey Family that I love so much! I'm coming home in just three more days! I'm so excited. Troy, thanks for giving me a good excuse to get outta here for a weekend. I'm excited for you both. It's been a pretty exciting week here in the city. I posted a picture from a few weekends ago when Emily and I went out to New Jersey with our friends Russ and Bonnie. I think I wrote about that in a previous post. I also posted a picture of the cutest nephew and niece ever! I love you guys.

So yesterday Em and I went for a run and we explored a whole bunch of new places. We went to this amazing garden in central park that neither one of us had seen before. We ran out to the East River and ran down to a place where there's a tram (almost like the tram at Snowbird) that takes you over to an island in the East River called Roosevelt Island. It was a beautiful view on the tram and the island was cool too. We ran around the island a couple of times and then took the tram back to the big island (Manhattan). We ran back through the park and went to the Central Park Zoo for a few minutes and then headed home. It's pretty cool being in the city sometimes.

Work has been pretty busy this week. I'm finishing up some major projects and things are going pretty well. We took the sisters out to dinner last night at Tom's Restaurant, that's the famous diner from Seinfeld in case you haven't heard of it. I've been teaching a class in church about Member Missionary work. Today was the last week of the four week class. It went really well and I learned a lot and am more excited than ever to share the gospel. I've had some really cool experiences sharing some of my beliefs with co-workers and other friends. I'm go grateful for the gospel in my life and for the countless opportunities I have to share it here in the city.

I love you all and can't wait to see you!

Love,

KP

No comments: