Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick Day at home-rp

So yes, as Dad reported, I did get hit with strep throat over the weekend. I thought it was just a nasty cold until I opened up and saw a huge white pocket in the back of my throat. So needless to say, I've quarantined myself in the home office today and am having a great time working at home. By tomorrow, I shouldn't be contagious and will be able to get back at it again.

Don't you love Katherine's blogs? I can't believe she is now the tech queen in our home, with Abby being a close second. From what I understand, she is even starting our own family blog. Who would of thunk that?

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers over the past month on my behalf. It has been quite a humbling experience dealing with these health issues all at once. But I thankful that there is light at the end of the tunnel and hope for better days ahead.

Love Y'all,
rp

No comments: