Monday, March 16, 2009

ibm & gma

Dear you all,

What wonderful information we get on the blog. I'm sorry Ryan's been so sick. Missing a birthday--and so busy at work. Loved those pictures of Carson walking from GPA to GMA. We've had a busy day. I got over to Costcos an 9:15 a.m. and found they don't open till 10:00. What a bummer! Our home teachers came over and talked about aunts and cousins and travelling etc. He had no lesson, but Dad did get him to say a prayer. They are nice people and it's the first time I've met his wife. We are taking Jeff & Linda to the C.C. tonight for their anniversary. I'm going to try and get some pictures, but I don't know how to put them in the Blog like Katherine and some of the rest of you. I'll need to get some instructions. Stan Brimley was made a Bishop yesterday. What a thrill! There are 4 of my dad's grandkids who are bishops at the same time: Jeff, Merrell, Don and Stan. All you maraton runners, I'm proud of you. When is the big Bostan one, Brynley? Got to go now. Love you more than anything, gma & ibmom

No comments: