Monday, March 2, 2009

ibmom & gma

Dear best friends of all:

I was surprised to see 4 new posts. Kyle, you lucky duck for being able to come to the wedding.
I called Troy and Michael last night to let them know we wouldn't be there. It breaks my heart. We pray that Brother Poll will be able to perform the wedding.

Jeff called last night and said Satan is really rampant. He has a man who just joined the church less than a year ago. Jeff and Linda came to S.L. to conference with he and his wife. He is a very intelligent person and had a job in the church. Now he's turned his back on the most wonderful gift he could have, the light of Christ. Everyone, stay close to the gospel. Follow that iron rod.
Then he had a women who needs to be excommunicated. He was certainly discouraged last night.

I've talked to several people about the gospel. But actually got the nerve to call 2 neighbors to see if they would like to hear about our Church. They both said No. They're still good friends and it disappoints me. Maybe, I'll get the nerve to ask 2 other neighbors.

Kathryn. I love hearing about your kids. Spencer surely likes the sunshine. I'll be glad to hear if it's a boy or a girl. The sun has been shining lots here. But it's still only up to 60 degrees this morning at 9:30. I've got the front door open and the fan on here in the office.

Gary, I love your testimony and sorry to hear Jill doesn't feel well. Hope she gets better fast. You're all in our prayers. I'm hoping Dad gets an appointment with the surgeon. He still has drainage from that sebatious boil like thing that's right over the scar from his lasrt hip surgery. Love you more than ever, gma and ibmom

No comments: