Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quantity not quality-DAD

Well, it is Sunday afternoon and I know that our family is in a wide variety of places. I hope that Kyle is safely home from his exciting weekend in Washington DC. I also hope that you are feeling much better. Thanks to Emily for her nursing care and congrats to Emily for qualifying for the Boston. Congrats also to Brynley and Mom for their fine performances in Moab yesterday. They both ran well. I manage to watch well and avoid getting sunburned. Mom and I had a few fine days in southern Utah with a few of our friends from the Institute. We did some 4 wheeling, some biking, some talking to Aunt Doris and some serious driving and eating. I love being with the mother of our family. This next weekend Mom is going to do a service project with the Horse people on Antelope Island. I would like to put up the swing set if I can get some help from any of our male family members. I need to haul it from the Farmington home. If any of you are available let me know-the grandkids will love it I am sure. If not, we'll try for some other time. Keep Grandma Poll in your prayers, she has a major case of bronchitis and a very sore throat which is making it dificult for her to even swallow her medicine. All of you are in my prayers. I love you each and all.
DAD

No comments: