Saturday, March 7, 2009

Katherine

It has been fun to be with the family the last couple of nights. I thought I would post a few pictures from the wedding yesterday. Congrats to Troy and Marissa!
Cute Cousins! Abby and Spencer are such good buddies! (most of the time anyways)
This is Spencer dancing to the wedding video and music. He kept saying, "This is a fun show huh mom?" After quite a while he decided he was hungry, so Ryan went to get him some food. When I got over there he had already had 2 ham sandwiches and wanted a 3rd. He told me "I am a hungry boy from all that dancing I did!"
This is a picture of Spencer trying to get Abby to dance with him. He and Abby had been intently watching Troy and Marissa dance with their Mom and dad and then with each other. When they said for everyone to come dance, Spencer wanted to dance hand in hand like he saw the others do, but he had his first rejection. Abby wouldn't have any part in that. Sad huh.
Thank goodness for Aunt Jodi who went and danced with Spencer!

No comments: