Monday, March 30, 2009

ibmom & gma

My Dearest Friends,

What a blog! We're going to have a dirl. I loved that announcement. There is no doubt in my mind whose going to win that $100. Katherine even put sound to her pictures. Wow! Those little kids are worth at least a million dollars per. Today is a beautiful day out there. It's still only 60 degrees in the shade. Jeff called us last week and told us one of the inmates came up to him and asked if he minded answering a question. Jeff said go ahead I'll answer it if I can. He said: "Are you LDS? You have such a light in your eyes." Jeff said "Yes, I am. I'm also a Bishop." That flabbergassed the inmate, who said I'm LDS also. The light of the gospel shines through us all.
I'm looking forward to Conference. I'm just reading last Conference report in the Ensign. I'm also reading the D & C up to Sec 122.. I keep busy with my indexing and I got to Sacrament Meeting yesterday. Well just to let you know I Love you Truly, ibmom & gma

No comments: