Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wedding fun

Well, Katherine has outdone me again. I don't have so many fun pictures, but I have to agree that we had a great day. Congrats lil brother-and welcome Marissa. Maybe you'll be a better blog attender than my little brother has been. It was a great day, and fun to be with the whole fam. You guys are the greatest.
Well, basketball is now in the display case and we've moved on to indoor soccer...my favorite. I never realized that going to Kyle's 12:00am indoor soccer games would be a benefit to me, that's the only thing I know about indoor soccer is from the good 'ol days of watching my older bro play. Too bad you live a continent away, because I need some coaches.
We went snowshoeing today for the last time this year, and had a great time. I 've had so many fun/funny experiences with the kids in the mountains over the past year, when we have a good group and ample help, I think that's my favorite part of my job. And really, it's pretty hard to beat.
Well, I almost missed it again, but I'm still 100%, sorry to those who got distracted with some minor wedding details;-)
Love you all!

No comments: