Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Night and all is swell-DAD

Well we just closed the door on another Sunday. Bryn, Dean, Troy, Marissa, Jodi, Matt and Carson were over for a wonderful chicken dinner cooked by the loveliest of all mothers. The Jello salad was set to perfection and I did an honorable job with the mashed potatoes. My goal is to get good enough to qualify for Thanksgiving Dinner. It is just a dream. We missed Ryan for his birthday dinner. Getting strep throat is going to the extreme to avoid coming over. Hope you get better soon Ryan. I did get to see Abby and Spencer yesterday for a few hours. We went to the dollar store, rode the bikes, went to the park, jumped on the tramp, had lunch and played some serious ping pong. We enjoyed the wedding and reception for Michael and Brecklyn this week. They are a very handsome couple. I was glad that they were able to have the Temple President perform the ceremony. He is kind of like my boss, I guess for my Wednesday temple assignments. This next week is Spring Break at the U, so Mom and I will head for a little sunshine on Wednseday. It will be in the sun with the Sunshine of my life. Oh boy.
Love you all
DAD

No comments: