Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ibmom & gma

My dear friends,

Nice to read your blogs. Kyle, hope you get that taken care of you. Not right! You & Ryan having chest pains. So fun to watch Carson walking. We look forward to seeing Carson & Jodi in a couple of weeks. I took GPA back to the surgeon that did the prostate. He is doing just great. Then he goes in to the surgeon that slice is side to get a stitch our. He will have the stitches taken out next Fri. It was certainly nice having Cory here. He helped with Dad and did work around the yard. Fertilized, cut roses back. sprayed for bugs on my rose tree, transplanted a rose from the rose garden and replaced them with some new plants. Plus he found a small leek in the front yard. (We just paid a man $200 to repair. It seems every month we have a $200 repair bill on something or another. Last month it was the refrigerator. Who ever figures repair bills in their budget?) I'm still working on getting the right picture in the blog. I guess I'll have to wait till next month when on of the experts can help me. Love you more than all the rose blossoms in the world. ibmom & gma

No comments: