Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's A ..........

So we found out today if Abby and Spencer will have a new brother or a new sister? My friend Kellie picked them up from preschool today and she was asking them if they thought it was a boy or girl? We were laughing at Abby's response. She said, "Well, me and my mom think it's a girl, but my dad and Spencer think it's a boy. And boy names are just so difficult to think of." I cannot believe how they listen to everything. We were at the park last week with some friends and we were talking about names, and I said how much harder I thought boy names were. But we were cracking up when she used the word difficult today.

I know we did the whole video thing when we announced we were having a baby, but Abby and Spencer love feeling a part of things, so we decided to do the same thing. Watch the video to see what we are having!


No comments: