Monday, March 30, 2009

What a day!

Well, I should be going to bed, but I just had one of those it's great to be alive days. Sometimes i feel myself getting bogged down with...well who knows what, I really have nothing to complain about but still find time to do so. But I was reminded today of how great life is. I FINALLY made it up to the slopes today. The snow was fantastic! The weather was quite reasonable, and the mountains are absolutely beautiful!!! I realized that i have a marathon in 3 weeks from today and I probably should have been running, but I went skiing, so when I came home I ran around sugarhouse park and called it good. If I did that 9 times I would have run a marathon...so that's a good start. Well then me and Dean went climbing at the climbing gym down in Draper. It's always a humbling experience, but it was a great time too. It made me even more excited for the weather to warm up so I can start climbing outside again.
Congrats Ryan and Kat on the news. I'm so excited for another niece! Kyle, hang in there...you need to be better because I'm going to visit you and I don't want to see you sick;-) Thanks for the updates on our extended family dad and thanks for being my family. I never have to look far to be grateful for each one of you. And for the record, Brynley has also posted each week since the race began. love you all!

No comments: