Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wedding day plus 2-DAD

Hello family
Thanks oh so much for the past few days. I am so grateful for the experience we had in the temple on Friday. The dinner was nice, the reception was delightful, the lunch was yummy, but the temple was divine. I don't think that grandma Poll ever quit praying for Grandpa during the ceremony. Her prayers were heard and answered. Congrats to Troy and Marissa and welcome to the family Marissa. Our family got better and stronger on Friday. The same thing that happened when Kath and Matt were added to our family. For those who were unable to be in the temple with us for reasons beyond your control; we missed you! Like I tell my students when they miss an Institute class, "You have the right to miss, but I have the right to miss you." I love my family more than ever. Thanks for loving me back.
DAD

No comments: