Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday night and alls swell-DAD

Hea, what's this trying to influence the vote by proclaiming a winner already. This is the haven't missed a week father of the family who keeps putting the word out even when I have nothing to say. I would like to report that Grandma Poll still feels terrible, but she is not coughing as hard or as often and she has been able to get a little sleep at night. Grandpa has a nurse come in to dress his foot 3 times a week until Grandma feels well enough to help out. We need to keep them in our prayers. Sherry Burton (Brady's wife has been diagnosed with Bacterial Meningitis and is very ill. We need to keep her in our prayers also. We should also remember to be grateful for all that we have. I am so thankful for our family and for the gospel in our lives. We had Ryan and Katherine and Abby and Spencer over for FHE this evening. I was grateful for how well those kids know the stories in the Book of Mormon. I hope that we are all making scripture study a part of our lives. I get to represent Peter at the temple again this week. It is a big responsibility and I am enjoying the opportunity. I love you all. DAD

No comments: