Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coulda shoulda woulda

Well,
I agree, it was a great weekend with the fam. I had Monday off and I coulda gone skiing, but when talking with some people that I was going to go up with, we decided that the snow wouldn't be great, so we should wait for the next storm. So after wasting away my Monday morning off, I finally got the energy to go on a run. My roommate Kathryn and I decided to run from the zoo, until big cottonwood canyon along Wasatch drive. Well after running about 4 miles, the snow began to come, after about 7 miles, I started thinking, ya know, the further we go, we'll just have to double our distance to get to the car. We finally decided to turn around a the trail head to Mt. Olympus. Well that was 8.5 miles there, so we headed back to the car in what seemed like the best snow storm of the year. It was icy cold, and the wind was even colder. Every step of the way I was thinking, oh to be skiing right now. Well, we lived through it, and it's two days later and I''m still payin for it, but I guess whatever it takes to get to Boston. I'm excited for that trip! It seems like I haven't been on vacation in way too long. Well the last couple days at work were really busy, but i have a feeling that I have a lul for the next 6 weeks. So if anyone needs me to look anything up online, I'm your person;-) I love you all and can't wait to read what you have to say!

No comments: